General Director of JSC Independent Registrar Company
He has been holding the post of General Director of JSC Independent Registrar Company (prior to October 6, 2015, JSC Computershare Registrar) since December 2009. Previously, since 2008, he worked for the Company as Deputy General Director. Before joining the Company, he had worked for another major registrar, OJSC Registrar NIKoil, for more than 12 years and had been the head of the Department of Maintenance of Joint-Stock Company Registers for nearly nine years.
Vadim Protasenko started working in 1993, immediately after graduating from Tyumen State University. He started his career in the securities divisions of OJSC Kogalymneftegazstroy and then OJSC LUKOIL-Kogalymnefetegaz. Thus, Vadim's work experience in the area of maintenance of registers of registered securities holders totals 20 years.
At present, Vadim Protasenko is also:
- Chairman of the PARTAD Committee on Organizational and Legal Support for Accounting Institutions;
- Head of the PARTAD working group on the development of an algorithm for the registration of securities issues by registrars;
- Member of the Committee of Users of the Central Securities Depository Services;
- Member of the Committee on Standards for the Operations of Registrars under the Bank of Russia;
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Non-Profit Partnership Compensation Schemes Association of Financial Market Participants.